html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

 
    You are sixteen going on seventeen, baby it's time to think
    Better beware, be canny and careful, baby you're on the brink
    You are sixteen going on seventeen, fellows will fall in line
    Eager young lads, and roues and cads
    Will offer you food and wine
    Totally unprepared are you, to face a world of men
    Timid and shy and scared are you, of things beyond your ken
    You need someone older and wiser, telling you what to do
    I am seventeen going on eighteen, I'll take care of you.

    I am sixteen going on seventeen, I know that I'm naive
    Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet, and willingly I believe
    I am sixteen going on seventeen, innocent as a rose
    Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies, what do I know of those
    Totally unprepared am I, to face a world of men
    Timid and shy and scared am I, of things beyond my ken
    I need someone older and wiser, telling me what to do
    You are seventeen going on eighteen, I'll depend on you

    the girl singing the 2nd verse para -too lazy to count- has a beautiful name. her name is Liesl. haha i finally d/lded the lyrics. since it's one week! and counting to my bdae, i might as well see this for the first -and possibly last- time. i mean, how many times are you gonna be "16 going on 17"? ONCE only, so i'm savouring it while i may :D i'm lame so sue me.

    i'm tired la, somehow managed to get muscle aches playing weird bball today. i only confirmed my suspicions that i SUCK at any game requiring a modicum of hand eye coordination. sigh. nvm, i prolli have unearthed talents in other areas. i better, i hope i'm not some completely inept idiot. who am i deluding, anw.

    today in bio xt and i were soooooooo bored. i can't stand proteins, it's boring. i'm gonna fail the test on thurs. haiz. anw, i digress. in bio, cos favian wasnt in sch today, he came down with flu and cough. or so he tells me. anw, xt was like "msg favian la!" so i said sth to the tune of xt misses you dreadfully and is dying of longing for you, then she "slandered" me in kind. then jill slandered us both! ahhhhhhhh. so malu. i bet favian thinks we're all raving lunatics. can't say i'd blame him...

    lol took new videos again, of weiyang and jaryl. it's qt funny la. then the one of ks is in my jie's camera on my sd card i tink, so will prolli be uploaded to the streamload acct. i shld prolli link it. -nods-

    feeling qt bad now. i pon-ed mr dio's lesson! can't qt believe i did it too. but heck la, what's done is done and can't be undone and all. lolol.

    have plenty of letters to write, shall not procastinate! seem to have little to no work these days. yesh, i know i hafta mug for bio test -ks's ominous warnings reverberating in my head- but that's it. yay.

    i'm a SECRET AGENT. anw i'm the right height, according to the papers. nice and short.
slash with the pen ||| 7:41:00 pm