Tuesday, September 07, 2004
- some lame thing ripped off xt's blog. :p
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold is false.
01. When I was younger, I made some bad decisions tell me abt it
02. I don't watch much TV these days i don't watch ANY tv these days
03. I love broccoli
04. I love sleeping
05. I have loads of books not necessarily mine, but...
06. I once slept in a toilet. i haven't been THAT tired, no.
07. I love playing video games. yeah! games like kingdom hearts, and FF, and sims and all... :D
10. I watch 'One Tree Hill'
11. I like sharks(fin)? :p
12. I love spiders not really. gross little eight legged creatures
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair uh... not particularly true la.
14. I like George W. Bush
15. People are cool yeah, to a CERTAIN extent
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year definitely.
17. I have an Envoy and a pool have a WHAT?
18. I have a lot to learn -nods sagely- like the syllabus of my bio and chem stuff the past yr if i don't wanna kena retain
19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself not exactly, no.
20. I'm really, really smart. right, and i have wings and can fly.
21.I've never broken someone's bones i hope not
22. I have a secret and you don't?
23. I hate rain on occasion
24. I drink health juice you need to look for my mom, not me
25. Punk rock is awesome. punk, a la measure for measure? -rofl-
26. I hate Bill Gates not really. he created microsoft.
27. I love Vietnamese food okay la.
28. I would hate to be famous well, yeah, the paparazzi wld be a hassle...
29. I am a morning person i am a WHAT? oh yeah, does waking up at unearthly hours count?
30. I have semi-long hair semi long = how long? ard there la
31. I have short hair is this statement and the prev one supp to correlate?
32. I have potential (that's what teachers are telling me and i hope i have, right?)
33. I'm pure Afghan don't think so.
34. My legs are two different sizes o_O noooooooooo. -runs to get a measuring tape-
35. I have a twin i wish! i don't even have a bloody sister!
36. I wear those long ass socks
37. I can roll my tongue. yeah i can! -perks up- finally sth i can bold :p
38. I like the way that I look under certain lighting like no lighting, yes. or maybe those hallucigenic lightings
39. I'm obsessed with Italian food pasta al fresco, anyone? :p
40. I know how to French braid sorry, wrong person
41. I can be pessimistic or optimistic whenever I want pessimistic or optimistic, yeah but i gotta work on the "whenever i want".
42. I have a lot of mood swings uh-huh.
43. I skateboard/snowboard i touch them not with a ten foot pole
44. I think that skateboarders are HOT i don't generalize
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have nooooooooo. u shld compare before/after ribena me. just ask huiming.
48. I think that I'm popular
49. I am currently single
50. I can't swim
51. My favorite color is either blue, red, or white i'm NOT american, so help me.
52. I practically live in sweatshirts hell no. look at s'pore weather!!!
53. I love to shop i can't wait to apply for credit cards man... :p jk la
54. I would classify myself as either punk or goth no, you don't want to start on -punk-
55. I would classify myself as ghetto heck no.
56. I'm a prep, shop at abercrombie, and ADMIT IT. horror of horrors...
57. I'm obsessed with my xanga.
58. I don't hate anyone right and all the good die young, rmb?
59. I know how to square dance i don't know how to dance beyond my family dance, that's abt it.
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mom of course not! if anything, my mom's embarrassed to be seen with me. lol.
62. I have a cell phone no, i have a nokia 6230
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis. -in a weird accent- what eez MTV?
65. I know how to play the tuba sorry, not my area of expertise.
66. I love coffee. noooooooooo! what weirdo drinks THAT?! :p
67. I have had a girlfriend before no. sexist remarks.
68. I've rejected someone before
69. I currently like someone and they have no idea that I like them (great how they chose to put this question as number 69.) what's with the 69 thing man! (this was so OBVIOUSLY by guys) nah.
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. i know i'm destined to be the greatest person on earth. how i'm gonna do it is another thing altogether :p
71. I want to have kids when I get older yeah, but after the camp i reconsider.
72. I have changed a diaper before i'll save it for my own kids.
73. I've called the cops on a friend before and I'd do it again
74. I bite my nails used to.
75. I am a member of the Hilary Duff fan club in my dreams, not even.
76. I'm not allergic to anything yeah! at least not that i know of.
77. I love broadway plays, and have been to at least 3 i wish i cld bold this... do andrew lloyd webber plays count? :p
78. I have no idea who the 38th president was. damn right.
79. I plan on seeing Mary Kate and Ashley's new movie wassat?
80. I am completely shy around the opposite sex
81. I'm online 24/7 no, i'm in school 16 hours of the day and sleeping the other 8.
82. I have at least 25 away messages saved away messages?
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs at a party do you really wanna know?...
84. I loved Rush Hour
85. I've read all of the Harry Potter books
86. If I were a dwarf, I would be dopey
87. I don't mind country music
89. I think that Juicy Fruit is the best type of gum
90. I watch soap operas whenever I can we were prescribed this by mr dio, but i haven't had time to follow up on it.
91. I'm obsessive and paranoid and extremely jumpy i make schizos look relatively normal
92. I would love to be demi moore because ashton kutchers a major hottie
93. I love the Beatles.. quite la. >.<
94. I know all the words to 'Barbie Girl' -horrified look-
95. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy oh yeah, tell me abt it :p
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it i don't watch it, but it's kute!
98. I want this damned thing to be over! i didn't know you felt the same way. awwwwwwww.
99. I'm happy i WILL be when i get my missing stff back :(
100. I noticed that number 96 was missing. (wa lau, damn bo liao.) i agree. kudos.
slash with the pen |||
6:53:00 pm