html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Thursday, November 11, 2004

 
    no i have a pink blog skin. lol. so sue me. hahaha. -manic laughter- cyber manic laughter is all i can manage now, since i've all but lost my voice, much to my brothers' delight.

    Put away your tears
    And your sleepy eyes
    Put away that bullsh*t, big boys they don't cry to their mamas
    She'll be back soon
    Put away your raincoat and make your bed
    Take another bullet right to your head
    We're going on a picnic and we'll get there soon

    She says "Maybe it's over"
    He says "There's plenty more fish in the sea"
    I say "Don't go away from me"

    Put away your dinner and have a snack
    Tie your little brother up in a sack now
    We're moving to the country
    And we'll get there soon (She says)

    Pack up all the things that you don't deserve
    Take another swing here comes a curve ball
    I bet you can't hit it 'cause you'll swing to soon

    She says "Maybe it's over"
    He says "There's plenty more fish in the sea"
    I say "Don't go away don't go away
    Please don't go away from me"

    Take those damn pictures off that shelf
    Put away your mommy you don't need her
    I found you a new one she'll be here soon

    She says "My God it's over"
    He says "I found another fish in the sea"
    I say, "Why me?
    Why me?
    Why me?
    Why is it me?"
    Love Song - Five For Fighting

    quite an ironic title indeed, but it's a rather nice song n i think i can really relate to the lyrics -tongue in cheek-

    okay. going to watch mamma mia tonight! woohoo. n my mom is da best man. she booked a holiday to bangkok/pattaya! -cheers- now i can go there n practice my thai. hahaha. my absymal thai. lol. seeya! :p
slash with the pen ||| 5:04:00 pm