html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 
    "Counselors are both rare and unique. You have a deep understanding of others and can read people as well as anyone. Sometimes, you're not even sure how you do it. You're almost psychic! Your ability to understand what others are going through makes you a trusted friend and the person that people love to confide in when things aren't well. Your friends consider you a very important part of their lives.

    While others are more than willing to open up to you, you're not quite so outgoing about your own life, and oftentimes, you may not even want to hear about others'. You are an incredibly emotional person -- Counselors are maybe the most emotional of the bunch -- and hearing about others in pain causes you pain. For that reason, you can at times shy away from contact and interaction to maintain your own stability.

    When at your best, you can make a huge impact in people's lives by supporting them through tough times. You also tend to be influential with your friends because of perceived depth of your understanding of others. If you're in need of money, feel free to use your near-psychic abilities to start a 1-800 Psychic Hotline.

    Possible Careers: Therapist, Tutor"

    Okay.... This is the test result I got back from some personality test. I shan't include the guru's perception of this. Weird.

    Oh man, I'm so tired. Floorball is fun and all, but two days in a row could leave me dead on my feet. I thought tommorrow I'd get to rest but I have to run errands.

    Today Yi Hui, Jo and I had existentialist talks again. Although the two of them usually disagree with me (read as they gang up on me and make me confused.) Today the topic of choice was death; or more correctly what lies after. And if the secret of immortality was within reach of humans. We concluded that immortality would/could only be achieved (at least with our undeveloped and unsophisticated minds) with our mind sustained by a robot. Oh well... Life is short enough as it is without us worrying about what lies after.

    My feet/calves hurt now after being savaged by the ball. I reached home, conked out on the bed and was out for the count for the next 2 hours. And now I'm tired again. I think there's something wrong with me. Or my biological clock.
slash with the pen ||| 7:56:00 pm