html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, September 05, 2005

 
    Don't ask me why I desperately photoshop every single photo that comes under my hands. It's a self-defense mechanism. (Lame, but buy it or leave it.)

    Tired of smiling and looking crooked. Tired of looking half dead and asleep and all. Tired of being me, perhaps.

    Owell, a week more to the dreaded P word. (So I'm chicken, sue me.)

    My mom's away for the week. I already feel lonely...

    I'm not stressed, I'm not worried. Is that worrying? Well, as many people have told me, it is only the prelims. And I was never the studying type anyway. But ain't this as good a time as any to break the mold?

    I was reading the ST today and I saw on the front page: child prodigy violinist gets into Yong Siew Toh Conservatory at fifteen. Oh Ford. Lime green with envy I was. But what will never be will never be. And then I turned the page. Katrina took an equal amount of space with the child prodigy on the cover. And then they talked about green politics etc, etc. It's weird. How do we approportion cover time?

    But then it's none of my business. I only read the paper.

    I'm trying to study (like real.) Today I went to study with Kim Soon and Jeremy. I kept getting distracted by them through none of their fault (if they talk and I get distracted tis my own fault right?) Must be motivated enough to get through this myself, although I had fun this afternoon.
slash with the pen ||| 10:30:00 pm