Tuesday, September 06, 2005
- Happy Birthday to my darlin daughter! Pity about the piano exam, but I'm sure you'll ace it! (Unlike me.)
After another day of not-so-productive studying, I'm more than ready to throw in the (smelly) towel. I'm not made to study. Arguably, not many people are.
Sorry Jenn for taking up so much of your time to talk rubbish. I know I'm more than a little woolly in the head.
Another teeny weeny post. From a bone dead tired girl. And demoralized to boot - not being able to do the bloody RJ chem paper is bad for esteem.
Well maybe if I go and sleep now, everything will be okay tommorrow.
The biggest misnomer in the world - the A levels. As if we're all gonna get an A for everything. If you're a smart person who does work cumulatively and likes to sit for papers, then ignore that generalisation. It should be the F papers, if anything. Go exercise the creativity we're supposed to have and think of a nice F word to use. Ciao, folks. Nose to the grind stone.
slash with the pen |||
10:02:00 pm