Monday, September 26, 2005
- The rain outside my house's so heavy it's falling in sheets. And the wind's so strong that the rain's falling at a 45 deg angle. Hehe.
My four days of freedom are up! Oh man. I absolutely don't want to wake at unearthly hours again tomorrow. But on the other hand, I've been on break too long. (like there's such a thing in my lexicon, right.)
On the bright side, I went shopping on Friday with Jo. Retail therapy was exactly what I needed! Stressed out from the prelims, although it might be debatable how someone who doesn't stress out can be, well, stressed out. Haha. Shopped for Jo's prom dress (mission complete!) and other stuff. I blew a huge chunk of money. I'm gonna be broker than broke soon.
Oh well. Now that prelims are fortunately over, we only have to conquer the A's. Seriously, I think it's a lesser hurdle to cross. I'm not saying it's easy or anything, but if we survived the prelims, we'll probably survive the A's. Whew. Small comfort though.
slash with the pen |||
5:28:00 pm