Wednesday, October 26, 2005
can you tell I'm bored stiff?
- I stole this from Jenn's blog, and she said: "This is from Kris's blog. It's really long...and, like she says, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. ;)"
Rules: Bold the following that are true about you, italicize things you wish were true, add one true thing about you, and then tag five more people.
I miss somebody right now.
I don't watch much TV these days. (NB: I don't watch ANY TV anyway. :p)
I love olives.
I own lots of books.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
I've tried marijuana.
I've watched porn movies.
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. (depends on your def of psycho, huh.)
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. (usually being the "content key word")
I curse sometimes.
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me. (what the heck for?)
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
I hate the rain.
I'm paranoid at times. (I'm paranoid most of the time.)
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I need money right now. (I hope my mom reads this.)
I love sushi.
I talk really, really fast. But only if I'm excited.
I have fresh breath in the morning.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas. (I've never even BEEN to LV!)
I have at least one sibling. (sadly.)
I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way that I look.
I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
I know how to cornrow. (ewwww.)
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
I think prostitution should be legalized.
I think Britney Spears is pretty.
I slept with a Suitemate. (what's a Suitemate?)
I have a hidden talent. (ambiguous statement, I can't decide whether to bold or to italicize :p)
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. (Humph. No comments)
I have a lot of friends.
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants. Weekends, when nobody's home but me. (Haha!)
I love to shop.
I enjoy window shopping.
I would rather shop than eat. (Haha, I don't know how true this would be. It's never come down to shop or eat :p)
I would classify myself as ghetto.
I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders. (-.-")
I'm obsessed with my Xanga or Livejournal.
I don't hate anyone. (Of course not, hating someone is self-destructive and takes up energy. Next.)
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother. (Sometimes I suspect the opposite.)
I have a cell phone.
I believe in a God(s).
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (My thoughts echo Jenn, who said: "Haha I can imagine Jo italicising this ;)" So true.)
I've rejected someone before. (not directly?)
I currently like someone. (I'll get back to you on that)
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before. (is this linked to the prev question?)
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
I'm not allergic to anything. Yay. (boo, I recently discovered I'm allergic - like, really - to mosquito bites)
I have a lot to learn. Who doesn't?
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger. (ambiguous.)
I am shy around the opposite sex.
I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
I have at least 5 away messages saved.
I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on Xanga or Livejournal.
I enjoy some country music.
I would die for my best friends. (don't know whether I would, depends right?)
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
I watch soap operas whenever I can.
I'm obsessive and often a perfectionist.
I have used my sexuality to advance my career. It's the sexuality part, not the career part ;)
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. Don't know enough about him to judge, but he has some great songs.
I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I have dated a close friend's ex.
I like surveys/memes. (I'm doing this, ain't I?)
I am happy at this moment. Ambivalent would cut closer to the truth.
I'm obsessed with guys.
Democrat.
Conservative Republican.
I am punk rockish.
I am preppy.
I go for older guys/girls, not younger. But maturity isn't always measured by age.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I can work on a car. What work?!
I love my job. Student. Huh.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever I can. I like my feet to feel the air. :)
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
I believe in prophetic dreams.
I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I am proficient on a musical instrument. (does not being able to sight read qualify me as proficient? I don't think so.)
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.
I love sci-fi movies. Haven't watched many, though.
I think water rules. Water is kinda vague, huh..
I went to college out of state.
I am adopted.
I like sausage. (the only exception to this is JO.)
I am a pyro.
I love the Red Sox.
I have thrown up from crying too much.
I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
I adore bright colors.
I love Dear Abby.
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I think school is awesome.
I think pigtails serve a purpose.
I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I don't like multi-textured ice cream.
I think John Cusack is adorable.
I fucking hate chain theme restaurants like Applebees and TGIFridays.
I watch Food Network way too much.
I love coaching youth sports.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes' slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.
I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century. (JO, DO THIS THINGY!)
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time. (for monkeys)
I have jazz in my blood. (No, I have...blood in my blood.)
I would not be friends if they weren't family.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I love vaginas.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I know who Santos L. Halper is.
I read trashy romance novels and I am ashamed.
I love wrestling.
I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.
If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder.
I cosplayed or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
I'm an artist. In a way, everyone is.
I have a goal to collect every Johnny Depp movie ever made.
I am ambidexterous.
I sleep with so many stuffed animals, I can hardly fit on my bed. (My bed fetish isn't soft toys, it's pillows! I have too many of them -beams happily-)
My computer has a name.
If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony. (I fail to see the point then of living in a nudist colony.)
I have terrible teeth. (Thank God no.)
I hate my toes.
I did this Meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me.
I have more friends on the internet than in real life.
I have lived in either three different states or countries.
I am extremely flexible. (are we talking physically or like, mentally? :p Cyn knows I'm flexible with time!)
I love hugs more than kisses.
I want to own my own business.
I smoke or tried cigarettes. (NEVER!)
I have met a star from ABC's LOST.
I spend way too much time on the computer than on anything else.
Nobody has ever said I'm normal.
Sad movies, games, fics and the like can cause a trickle of tear every now and then.
I am proficient in the use of many types firearms and combat weapons.
I like the way women look in stylized men's suits.
I don't like it when people are displeased or seem displeased with me.
I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the cloud.
I have played tennis with my non dominant hand before.
I have played strip poker with someone else before. (Haha! We all played in KK! Only no one actually followed through.)
I read the labels on food, shampoo, and other things just because. (Sometimes.)
I have emotional problems for which I have sought professional help.
I believe I am in love with a Japanese rock star.
I believe I am in love with a fictional Japanese character.
I have dated someone who has had more than 300 sexual partners. (WAH. That's prodigious!)
I have told a friend that I have a crush on them.
I have cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend.
I have been in a romantic relationship with members of both the same and the opposite sex. (erm... at the same time? -sniggers-)
I am happy with my current relationship.
I have had sex with an uncircumcised male.
I am often attracted to unsuitable individuals.
I love brussel spouts and rutabagas.
I collect sand. (how about dust?)
I love Reality TV. Some of them are nice.
I'm hopelessly bad with anything that doesn't interest me. (This can't be true, or I'd be failing all my subjects.)
I've been part of an art exhibition.
I listen to an eclectic mix of songs. (Anything short of heavy metal.)
slash with the pen |||
7:15:00 pm