Sunday, October 02, 2005
- Haha my mom's back from Holland! With loot! Heh. The house gets a little lonely without them :p I'm happy, 'cause I got a cool new DKNY duffel (to add to my secret stash) and little other stuff. Plus I got a new lot of exotic foods to savour. Like smoked mackerel -drools-
Why the heck is MSN down? We don't realise how dependent on these IM stuff we are till, well, they're down. Sad reality of life. Like our handphones. My little 14 yr old brother got his phone confiscated and well he deserved it. But barely 5 min later he comes bawling to me and begging for MY phone. Cheek, I call it. Summarily dismissed, he called down heaven's wrath on me and some besides. -.- spoilt brat. And this after he absconded with my fifty bucks! Just another harsh fact we all need shaking up to.
Ooh. This looks cute. Mansion Impossible Go try! But as of now I haven't tried it yet, so you go test it and then tell me how it goes, yea. Hehe. Okay, the verdict is fun, but be fast. Haha.
Have fun doing whatever else you all do. I'm sleepy and sore-throated. :( good night, world.
slash with the pen |||
8:25:00 pm