html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Sunday, October 23, 2005

 
    I just came back from Brazil Churrascaria, which is a restaurant at 6th Ave, near Guthrie House. Haha. My brother is so funny la! Idiocy is prevalent in my family, obviously. And plus my two brothers are convinced they saw Jean Danker there. I wasn't too sure and didn't want to stare, so yep. Take their word for it. I'm stuffed! The buffet is fabulous :p

    Things my brother said (and that I promised my mom to put up):

    (NB: my brother Greg really likes ham and hates liver and fish.)
    Me: Hey, look the ham- (Greg lights up and turns around with much commotion) -hasn't come yet.

    I got a nasty look for that one, and a refusal to turn around when the ham DID come along. Haha. Then what else...

    When the waiter came around with the rack of chicken liver and fish, he nodded enthusiastically and got a serving plopped on his plate. Haha. Only after that did he ask what the hell it was on his plate. Next he freaked out and quickly transferred the soiled food to my/my mom's/my bro's plate. Yup.

    Other stuff too, but I shan't be so mean to my little brother. I'm happy 'cause I finally got the long coveted manga I've been eyeing like, since last year :D and I have a bet with my mom about tommorrow's SAT scores. If I score below 2100, the manga's on her. If I score above, I have to pay her for the manga :x I just don't like to lose, I suppose. Hehe. I only bet on sure things! I don't think I'll do that well anyway... More's the pity. I shall go off and continue reading my manga!
slash with the pen ||| 9:59:00 pm