Wednesday, October 05, 2005
- Okay, I'm playing an insane game which requires you to guess something ridiculous with awfully little clues. Things that amuse the brain dead are far and few between, so grab them as they may. Heh.
I'm in a good mood today. Notwithstanding the horrible Chem test no one was supposed to pass.
I passed paper 8! It's an occasion worthy of much mirth, I tell ye. Hehe. Although I got publicly told off for wasting time -.-
Then I did better than usual for Herbert :D break out the champagne! I always get like 14 over 25. Which is okay, but this time I finally broke my sound barrier of marks for paper one! AND I passed all my paper 3s. My lousiest paper, although no one can understand why -shrugs- hence my average for Lit is a respectable C. You have to understand where I come from, I keep getting borderline D's.
So the prelims are over. I'm reasonably happy with my marks considering the effort I put in.
That's only part of the good news. My mom is considering a job that'll require her to do some jet-setting. (No, that's not the good news.) The great news is that she might go to HK for an interview if she decides on that job and she might bring me with her. Hehe. How cool is that? I've never been to HK.
And I'm going to get my bean bag! My mom said as long as I got 2 B's for my prelims she'd get it for me. (Carrot or stick approach) I absolutely love the bean bags. My chill pill! The order's in, I just have to wait.
So that explains my good mood. But now I have to kinda study for the SATs on Saturday with Sian Chen. Sucks. But I'm remotivated! I'm going to study hard! I realise now my fast handwriting/completion of work is an asset in studying 'cause I can do work in double time. Good good. I shall go embark on the perilous journey on doing well for SATs. Bleah. Till next time, then.
slash with the pen |||
9:14:00 pm