Tuesday, October 18, 2005
- Sigh, my blog is deader than dead. x.x
And time is running out! After the farewell ceremony it's downhill all the way.
Actually the farewell was predictable, but quite fun. I made lots of inane comments, as usual. And hearing the mass dance songs of yesteryear is really the last word in nostalgia... And yeah, everyone was screaming like crazy seeing all the dedications and pictures. They WOULD pick the most gay picture to put in the slide show. Hurhur. And thanks Hui Ming for the pretty flower. I hung it up to dry. Took lots of crazy photos as usual. I want those photos! Upload them! Send them to me!
Haha and the class quotes were to die for. Simply too funny for words. Especially the last one. Jill, you can't deny it. We all heard it. MWAHAHA.
After that Cyn Amin and me went to Fei Cui. As usual, I got bullied. :( they always take advantage of my pliable nature to bully me. Oh well. It was fun nevertheless, but wonder of wonders - all of us were so tired we unanimously decided to cut the trip short.
And today after GP we crashed Nic's house to watch The Caretaker. It was long, it was boring. Most of the time. And I think Aston and Mick should've changed characters :p but hey I concur with Jo - even if it wasn't a very good movie, it wasn't a bad one either. I'm glad we didn't PAY to go watch it last year. I shudder to think how close we were to actually going and watching it LIVE.
slash with the pen |||
6:39:00 pm