Tuesday, November 15, 2005
More Random Tests.
- What Color Is Your Aura?
We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Violet vibe. An amethyst-colored aura is the trademark of compassionate, empathetic people with arms big enough to hug the whole planet. If you had your way, you'd be teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony (and maybe even buying them a Coke) or heading to a third-world country with the Peace Corps. Spiritual and caring, you're a true music lover and probably committed to at least two or three causes. Your heart is so tender that it bleeds when you hear about any pain and suffering. That's why you're always working toward change, whether it's improving your workplace or rallying for global peace. You've got your sights set on lofty goals and, because you're such a dreamer, you might occasionally overlook the details when you're on one of your missions. But you're sophisticated and worldly enough to know how to dig in and make a difference where it counts. Strong-willed and kindhearted, people with a Violet aura are the world's activists.
LOL.
Everything's breaking down on me. My phone's gone wonky, my Internet connection is iffy. What next? -portends of doom, I say-
I'm so sleepy. Anyone have any ideas for keeping the afternoon nap impulse away?
Discover Your Past Life
Don't go bananas — in your former life you were a tiny monkey named Oompa. Here's what we know about you: Adorably sweet demeanor and sharp as a tack, you found success working with a street performer named Juan, who worshipped you and treated you like his own child. He bought you a gold satin jumpsuit with royal blue ruffles, a matching top hat, and a sequined bag for donations. He would play your favorite disco tunes on his accordion, prompting you to dance around and flirt with the crowd while you collected spare change and picked pockets. Everybody loved you. And you loved everybody. You and Juan took your gig around the country and raked in the riches. You were one happy little monkey.
I thought I was a magpie! Because of my inordinate attraction to all things shiny.
I'm of the mindset now that life HAS to be worth living. Jo and I were listening to this radio broadcast on anti-suicide and although the person emphatically states that suicide is a non-option in any case... I guess all of us have flirted with the thought of just going down the chute hmmm.
Ahwell, just the no-one-comes-here thing going on with my blog is enough to push me outta the window. AND I live on the tenth floor.
slash with the pen |||
6:24:00 pm