Wednesday, November 16, 2005
- You know, it's one of those days. Just tired and feeling bloated and ugly and all. But hey, it's two days more to the end of exams (if I sucker myself into not counting all those days in between) and I just feel like there's no more fuel in the tank. And petrol being as expensive as it is nowadays... And I'm kinda disappointed with the SAT results. It's kinda like I've waited so long, thus it has to compensate by being better, right. OWELL.
My eyes are tired eyes. And tired eyes should want to sleep, right? These tired eyes don't want to sleep.
I think the more you tempt fate by saying "don't worry, you'll do well enough to get into whatever course you want", the more you...well, tempt fate. I feel uneasy enough about the papers (not uneasy enough to do something constructive) that I'm getting superstitious. Ahwell.
left Chem 1 and Lit 3 and 8.
Where's the nearest petrol stop? I'm burning out.
slash with the pen |||
8:42:00 pm