Sunday, December 04, 2005
- I'm hungry! But I wasn't hungry enough just now so I passed over Japanese buffet -.-
Ahwell. FYI, I'm rotting in Malacca now. Can't wait to go shopping and get a year's worth of clothes again. Will be away till Friday and (irrelevant) the room is FREAKING cold. Brrrr.
It's hot here! Hotter than S'pore, where the temp's been dropping since it's the monsoon hey.
Haiz, btw, does anyone have a decent copy of the class photo we took on prom? The one that looks ultra fuzzy on mine and where everyone had red eye. -.-
ARGH. I'm going to huddle under the blankets and watch brainless RTV -.-
when did reality become TV indeed.
Seems as if everyone's overseas! Haha. Enjoy yourselves and take care! Safe flights/drives, all! Especially those hitch-hiking to who knows where. My uncle (same age as us) is probably on his way here as we speak. His prom's on Friday. LOL. Short hike.
ARRR can't stand it. Too cold. Ciao!
slash with the pen |||
1:36:00 pm