Friday, December 23, 2005
- Okay. I realised what "the rules" are. And yes, I will comply -.- am I not nice? But I have to search my chat log for it.
Rules of the game:
1. Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules. and now for what you've all been waiting for:
1) I'm the world's worst hoarder. I have my sec school textbooks still. If my house was on fire (touch wood) and I had to grab a few things, I'd be burnt to a crisp trying to decide what to take.
2) I have about ten blogs scattered everywhere. Depending on my mood, I blog in different places :D
3) I have a grade 8 music cert, but I can't sight read music for nuts. In fact, I can barely sight read at all. :| to my everlasting regret.
4) I love Foxtrot the comic. It's all Sian Chen's fault. But they're too funny for words. And I read the online archive religiously. I've covered about 7 years so far.
5)
you lucky people you! (Eh. must think x.x)
1) papa!
2) yihui!
3) cyn!
4) nicky!
5) can't think of anyone else who hasn't alr done this. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged :p
(Haha. Sorry, very hard to think of people. -.- And baskets, everyone tagged everyone else too.!)
slash with the pen |||
10:29:00 pm