Sunday, January 01, 2006
Last Check On Blog:
- Hiya all!Reporting in from the airport, so
Yes, I'm almost flying off, but mom decided to make full use of the free airport facilities (oh dear, only 12.33 min left!!!) and check email and what not, so here I am, having checked email in the morning. So glad I won't have to do night watches, 'cause my mother tells me while we (my maid and myself) are on the both, there's only one night where we're gonna sail through the night. The rest we'll be anchoring offshore near little islands. Whoopee. I've been acting like a nut throughout lunch and throughly amusing/annoying my mom but who cares. I like planes. Just now while we were lunching at Sakae planes kept taking off then our cups and bowls would shiver! As if they were afraid of being eaten :p
Alright. Mom says we have to go. Duty free calls! Tata, folks
slash with the pen |||
12:09:00 pm