html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Oh Happy Day.

    Well today was a happy day! (I know I said that already) Happy days are so rare that now while I'm still riding on the high I'll blog about it. God knows that they're few and far between.

    Firstly, Jo and I went to PS and I got my suit! Woot. And we took crazy neoprints with YH, HM and Cyn :p The machine was so cute! There was a two-layered stool and some monkey-bars thingy and we kept doing dumb poses and whatnot. Then we went to watch Memoirs of a Geisha, which is good! IMO at least. And then Ru Juls and I trained down to Raffles Place and hung around and walked to Lau Pa Sat with Lynn Charlotte and Alethea. It's so nice to see 4Faith again! Everyone knows each other really well and the only problem is everyone talks together and so fast that you sometimes don't hear properly. And we kept taking photos and were boisterous and girly and... Yea, I'd forgotten the happiness of having an all girl class. Everyone was reminiscing about SN and filling others in on new happenings and who's met up with who and whatnot. Everyone just gets prettier with time! Amazing. I'm so fortunate to be always landed in classes with multitudes of pretty girls, so even if I don't see one in the mirror, I can live vicariously through them. Just kidding. Although it's freaky that beauties are always in my class. I imagine if I were a guy (and somehow still in my classes) I'd be having nosebleeds everyday. I never realise how much I miss all the girls till we meet! Especially since I only get to see Yanlin (better than nothing :p) in school :( and most of them are in CJ or AJ.

    Yep. So now we've all renewed friendships again and got many more photos to commemorate our biannual reunion dinner. Can't wait for the next one -winks- but this one was well (if hastily) planned! Kudos to Gill and Val. And I discovered many people working in Shenton Way! Good lunch-mates! Haha. I'm so not altruistic right. But I miss you all so much! I forgot all the laughs, the jokes, the dirty things you all did (the ruler thing was unbelievable), the total freedom we lived with, the "anything goes" attitude. Man. Although I was a total weirdo back then (some things never change) I was happy. Those days were idyllic - so I thank all the Faithians for that!
slash with the pen ||| 10:42:00 pm