html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Saturday, February 04, 2006

 

Re: Work

    Haha I've survived three days of work! I was never so glad when Friday rolled around. Okay, so work's not so bad.

    However, I read through the Official Secrets Act and articles on it; I'm scared that I'll be breaking section 5 :p

    Work is great fun, most of the time. I just sit there and read case files, which are long and convoluted and consist of correspondence between various people. Or else (if they're estate cases) I get to read all the net assets they have. Some are too rich to have died intestate!! Oh well. And I went to the Sub Courts on Thurs :D which was pretty interesting. And am going again on Monday!

    But the bad part is I'm maimed in both feet! I wore court shoes on Wed (first day of work) and then due to water retention or whatever my shoes were really tight and I got three or four whopping blisters on the backs of my feet and could hardly walk for hobbling. Met Cyn after work and she kindly lent me her Birks so I could walk :p thank you dearie! But I felt bad 'cos she had to wear my uncomfortable shoes and walk around. OWELL. To cut a long story short, now I walk like a duck and have multiple plasters on my feet -.-

    But other than that, work is great. My colleagues are friendly, I have Gill working near me to show me where to eat :p and the work is generally easy, beyond drafting letters :D and from next week, I get my own little room! Haha. I'm so looking forward to that...

    Now I have to go nurse my feet. Heh. Seeya all!
slash with the pen ||| 10:42:00 am