Thursday, February 16, 2006
- Thank goodness diary-x is coming up again. (The irony of blogging about diary-x on blogger...) I was quite freaked I'd lose all my entries... Okay. Note to self - back up entries somewhere else. If they come back. By all reports, it should be up by...today. So? Hai. Wait awhile more.
Just like the A level results -.- if the actual results don't kill me, I'm going to expire from suspense and my wild speculations. Urgh.
But anyway, reply to tags (which always come when I have not the time to reply) :
huiming: It's not se4! It's just... a colour. Haha. I'm lazy to go and search for the link already. Some funny quiz la.
ee: I have no idea what other interests are there :p there wasn't a "reveal all other options" choice. -shrugs- And I'm so sorry I still owe you a treat/present which I will scrounge up when I have time/money. Read as long time in the future.
thomas: Mutters back at ya, mister! Try to stay healthy and well and you still owe me a picture!
jo: Yes, I know not my salary. Most importantly (as we've debated) is that I'm gonna get one, right?
cyn: I'm not silly! Pot calling kettle black!
Yea well. I think working life is very draining. It's really stressful when the boss is around, although my mother doesn't agree. Duh, she's the boss. She hasn't been a small fry for years. It's totally not what I expected it to be like. Like, if I finish all the work I'm supposed to do, my colleagues will say (and I quote) "Just go and relax la!" Yea. Serious. So it's not my fault! Just finish your work faster! :p
Well I live for rare chances to go to like the High Court. Went there on Tues, and were supposedly booked for the whole day, although my mentor was representing the witness who was sub-poenaed by the Defendant's lawyers. Got to see big shots from big organization and see how much red tape and all our courts have for you to wade through.
But I'm sure whoever passes by my ramblings does not come to read about how people are disappointed because the smaller courts in the HC do not look like the huge halls in HK serials. But 'tis pity, 'tis true. Because that's my life, for now. How do working people blog? Or don't they? Ahahaha. Owell. I'm swamping myself in my non sequitor-ial conundrums. Shall go putter around the com, seeing as how I have few enough legit reasons to come online :p cross fingers diary-x comes back soon! And intact.
slash with the pen |||
8:33:00 pm