html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 
    Don't read if you are seeking panacea for depression.

    My nerves will never be the same again. But then,

    I love S23!

    Haha you guys rock. I'm glad you all got the marks you wanted and deserved, definitely. So happy to see so many names up on the who's who board, heh.

    Although I'm definitely happy with my marks, I can't help but look at my maths - fated to always play second fiddle. And the worst thing is, I studied for maths! Pfffft. I did the TYS, I went for consults, I really really wanted to make up for the disappointment at O level - but noooo, it wasn't in the plan for me. Cries. Cut me some slack, everyone sighs for that grade which didn't make it. Like those straight A students (don't need to mention names, huh?) who are unhappy with a B3 for GP which is what I've been getting unfailingly for two years. Haha. For someone who can't remember what she wrote, what essay she answered, or what the compre was about... I'm thankful.

    But I feel guilty also, like I don't deserve my marks. Mrs Cheng was saying, you'll surely deserve the marks you get... If I got the marks I deserved I wouldn't make it to university. :( but owell. C'est la vie.
slash with the pen ||| 7:46:00 pm