Sunday, March 19, 2006
Night of indulgence
- Oh well, the chocolate buffet was not as bad as I thought. I was imagining tables of pralines and truffles and it turned out to be a table of sweets and another table for fondue. Well we were all happy and high and liberally sugared, but then it was really cool. The atmosphere and everything. So thanks to all the girls went with me to celebrate my birthday wayy in advance :D
In reply to tags -.-
Yi Hui: NO am not doing your quizzes. I do not watch TV (first disadvantage) and secondly I wouldn't observe the tiny details you ask if I did :p
Thomas: I do not do social commentary, so you can carve your own niche if you want to. And I'll fill up the space with whatever I want! -makes face-
At any rate... next week I'll be busy (I can think of a few people who'll be snickering at that.) five whole days in court! -faints- The last time I went to the High Court my mentor said "Those chairs are damn uncomfortable." I could believe that. They look like wire sculptures covered minimally with cloth so that no one will sleep while the judge is droning. Could see the witness fidgeting :p and the case next week... seems to me like a gone case already. (no pun intended) I'm accompanying another lawyer to court. Probably we're going to see how the judge takes five days to settle how much is to be given by whom to who.
I want to go overseas. Hope the HK trip goes through -crosses fingers-
slash with the pen |||
6:56:00 pm