html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
    Since there seem to be many many barriers to me blogging directly, I shall circumvent these by using notepad. HAH!

    Anyway, thank you so much to all the people who remembered my getting older -.- especially all the "midnighters" :D

    Today wasn't such a bad day at work. I was suddenly told by my boss's secretary "Eh, pack up. Boss going for mediation any time! You got to go too!" So I packed and waited then went with boss and one of the LAs to Great World City and then we went up to this office that has a carpet piled thicker than my bed and sat through this "Sg Mediation Centre is good" talk for an hour -.- The good thing was, it finished at five so we snuck off and didn't go back to work. (boss had a meeting with other people who attended mediation talk -snickers-)

    Shall elaborate more on funny things that happened today. Ciao, folks! Bed calls.
slash with the pen ||| 11:19:00 pm