html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Memes

    Stole from Ee Ling and it intrigued me, so decided to go on a meme spree (remembered Jenn sent me one to do too). Maybe I should do it again next time with the Zen Touch, but I only have the Neeon now. Lol.

    Put your music library on shuffle and answer the questions with songs in the order they come up. it doesn't really make sense at times, but some answers you come up with will freak you out.

    1. What's my mood like right now?
    Beach Boy's Bermuda Bahama
    -laughs- my player hasn't thrown this one at me in a looooooooong time. And on Good Friday too -shakes head-

    2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
    Ou De Yang's Dui Shang Xing
    Well.

    3. What kind of person am I?
    Simple Plan's Addicted
    Sugar, sleep... need I say more -rofl-

    4. Am I loved?
    S Club's Never Had a Dream Come True
    Haha. 'Nuff said.

    5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
    Westlife's Swear It Again
    This is an exercise in amusement indeed

    6. What should I do with my life?
    Elaine Paige's Je Sais Comment

    7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
    Shania Twain's You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
    Haha.

    8. What is my best quality?
    Atomic Kitten's Eternal Flame
    Don't care to think how THAT applies. Haha

    9. How does my sex life look?
    Sunset Boulevard, The Perfect Year
    I suppose I should take this with a pinch of salt, remembering Norma Desmond and all.

    10. What's the meaning of life?
    MLTR's Sleeping Child
    -raise eyebrow-

    11. What do people think of me?
    Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On
    That I'll hit an iceberg? Haha. Funny though

    12. Would I make a good catch?
    La Vie En Rose.
    Laughs more

    13. How crazy am I?
    Secret Garden, Chaconne
    Heh. I love this song, it's wordless :p

    14. Will I have a good life in general?
    Another Secret Garden, Singma.
    I think they're singing in some other language, I read about it somewhere but I can't remember. Heh.

    15. Can (insert YOUR name here) ever really love me?
    Ou De Yang's Shi Luo Hai Ping Xian
    Just shoot me now

    16. Can me and (insert YOUR name here) ever be more than friends?
    Instrumental version of The Way We Were
    OMG. Heh. I'm doomed to live in the past?

    17. What's going to happen to me this week?
    Evita, Don't Cry For Me Argentina
    Great. Eva is SO not who I want to channel at any time. Heh.

    18. Where will I be a year from now?
    Salut d'Amour
    It's not sung, so no singer. Heh. Does this bode well for my love life?

    19. What is my biggest wish?
    Five for Fighting's Superman (It's Not Easy)
    Huh.

    20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
    BSB As Long As You Love Me
    Haha. How this could be true in any case I fail to see :p

    21. How will I die?
    Clay Aiken's Shine
    Love this song, but... Heh. Am I gonna go with an aura around me or something?

    22. What will happen after I die?
    Elaine Paige's This Is Where I Come In
    HAHA ROFL. Is after I die the time people will remember me?

    23. How do my friends feel about me?
    Five for Fighting's Something About You
    I sure hope so, it's a pretty good omen :p

    Okay now for Jenn's meme, I apologize in advance for not explicitly following the instructions and emailing :p

    1. What time did you really get up this morning? Got up at 7 plus, then rolled about a bit, slept some more, finally got up for good at...nine plus.

    2. What's your favorite season? Hmmmm, we'll see when I get to see all of them.

    3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Man, I can't remember either! I know it was really long ago. Hmmmm. HMMMMMMMM. Really can't remember -woeful-

    4. What is your favorite T.V. show? Don't watch! Haha.

    5. What did you have for breakfast? Haven't.

    6. What is your middle name? Don't have either :p

    7. What is your favorite cuisine? If it looks/tastes appetizing, then that's it. Do sweets count? Haha.

    8. What foods do you dislike? Bittergourd, ginger :p hmmm. probably have more.

    9. What is your favorite Potato chip? Oooh ruffles. The cheesy ones.

    10. What is your favorite tape/DVD at the moment? Hah, don't have.

    11. What kind of car do you drive? I can't drive yet. Not legally, that is.

    12. What is your favorite sandwich? Heh I like most. Not too picky.

    13. What characteristics do you despise? Inflexibility, but I also despise over-pliable characters. Which doesn't make much sense but I'm not going to elaborate.

    14. Favorite item of clothing? I don't have favourites. I have LEAST favourite though :p

    15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Haha. I don't want to go ANYWHERE, I want to go EVERYWHERE!

    16. What color is your bathroom? some off blue colour

    17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not that brand conscious, I think. The foremost consideration is price :p

    18. Where would you want to retire to? UHhhhh. I'd rather think about that when the time came, seeing as how we aren't even working proper.

    19. Favorite time of day? hours between ten and twelve midnight, especially when the stars are out and the world's asleep :p although generally I'm in the "asleep" category too - but that just makes the rare times I'm up at those times better -grins-

    20. Where were you born? Singapore.

    21. Favorite sport to watch? I don't watch sports either - yea I'm boring - but it'd be figure skating too. Or gymnastics.

    22. Who do you least expect to send this back? NO ONE. Heh.

    23. Person you expect to send it back first? Refer to 22.

    24. What type of detergent do you use? Wassat? Mum, do we use that?

    25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke by virtue of me never drinking Pepsi.

    26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm nocturnal, but I like to wake up early if I have to get anywhere. -shrugs- although I don't wake up REALLY till...noon.

    27. What size shoe do you wear? 39/40, 7/8

    28. Do you have pets? I have two brothers, does that count?

    29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everybody? Not particularly....

    30. What did you want to be when you were little? I remember wanting to be a policewoman, teacher (God help all the kids), doctor, etc etc. Usual little kid indecision.

    31. Favorite Candy Bar? EVERYTHING 'cept kitkat. I HATE that.

    32. What is your best childhood memory? My mum tells me I did ludicrous things that no one would want unearthed. But I don't really remember anything till about secondary school. Yup.

    33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Haha. NONE. I'm just the intern.

    34. What color underwear are you wearing? For me to know and... erm. Okay, not for you to find out.

    35. Nicknames: HAIYO. Got so many.

    36. Piercing? Four

    37. Eye color? Brown/black?

    38. Ever been to Africa? Nah...

    39. Ever been toilet papered? NOOO. Some things America can keep.

    40. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? I never loved them so much I cried, I only cried when I had to let 'em go.

    41. Been in a car accident? No. Heh. But I'm about to be let loose on the road SOON, so...

    42. Croutons or bacon bits? I like 'em both -woe-

    43. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, usually. The there's-no-work-tommorrow thing is soooooooooo appealing.

    44. Favorite restaurant? None, actually.

    45. Favorite flower? I like calla lilies for unknown reasons.

    46. Favorite ice cream? Ohhhhhhhhhh the ben and jerry ones. Especially the cookie dough one, or phish food, or the new york fudge thing. And the amazing milo ice cream outside my office I ate that time with picky.

    47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Huh, what's the diff.

    48. Favorite fast food restaurant? I like BK for the comfy seats (generally) and mushroom swiss DOUBLE. Damn, today is a day of fast and abstinence.

    49. What color is your bedroom carpet? erm. some rose patterned carpet that no one had space for, so they put it under my bed. If anyone's ever seen my bedroom, you'll know carpet isn't seen much.

    50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? CHOY TOUCH WOOD. I hope NONE.

    51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Erm. Have no idea.

    52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I know Jo'd go nuts at Kino or Borders, but personally I have no idea. I'd probably go on ONE HELLA SHOPPING SPREE and buy everything in sight.

    53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Mud, since Jenn hooked me on it. And tinker with the keyboard, read, doodle... Sleep too. Can't forget that.

    55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? none really, isn't this to help me...uh...get to know myself better?

    56. Last person you went to dinner with? WENT as in went out? PRobably Cyn and PJ cos I can't remember any later outing.

    57. Ford or Chevy? Ford. Chevy sounds old and broken down.

    58. What are you listening to right now? Hah I'm still playing my player cos of previous meme, so now it's Celine Dion's Because Of You

    59. What person have you learned the most about life from? Hah there've been many people... Everyone can teach you something.

    60. How many tattoos do you have? OW none.

    61. How many people are you sending this Email to? NONE. Heh.

    62. Time you finished this e-mail? 1221hours. Heh.
slash with the pen ||| 11:36:00 am