Friday, May 19, 2006
5 DAYS LEFT~!
- AHA! One week down! -cheers-
Wah happy :) freedom is just around the corner!
But I foresee more stupid brother tutoring. He failed maths already (at least I waited till J2) and his teacher called my mum in an anxiety fit. Mum promptly called me to make me discipline him (another word for make him do what she can't make him do.) Haiya. Never mind. I will be free soon! -focus on good things-
Tags!
HM: haha I thought you wanted to go mos burger for class outing, then I was like - huh, why? Then I saw the weirdly capitalized MoS and realised oh, Ministry of Sound! Sure! When the no-smoking thing comes into place. I hate the stench you leave with -.- I only want to leave with good memories, not cigarette residue.
YH: Haha it was quasi cos it wasn't QUITE a class outing, but nice nonetheless! Come next time! I promise to hold a sunshade over your delicate skin! :D
I'm changing jobs, from half-assed intern to full time mudder! Oyez!
slash with the pen |||
10:10:00 pm