html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, May 08, 2006

 
    If you indulge in harmful and malicious gossip, I urge you to stop it now. I have no quarrel with the playful or teasing rumours or whatsoever, but to pick a fight with someone who doesn't even know you - what is the point? It's not entertaining, it's not a means to an end, I can't see why anyone should engage in it. And yet it's rampant in my workplace and it makes me miserable.

    It's tempting to sit here and sulk and ask "Why me" and all and I am doing that, giving in to self-pity, but it won't help and all the while I'm thinking "two more months to go." Just another unpleasantry that makes me dislike my office.

    I refuse to let them get me down. I was happy up till I was told this piece of evil intent and I despise all of you who are so small-minded and idle that you have to create something out of nothing and use it to hurt others. If causing pain gives you pleasure, then I'm sure you're all happy now. If making others miserable makes you a better person then continue inflicting your psychological poison on others to create a world where all are suffering along with you. You all have issues to resolve!

    I don't have to see you ever. I don't even pose any sort of threat to you. In two months time I'm leaving this place and I'm never coming back. Does that make you happy? I've been nothing but inconvenience, right? I wish I could cut my stay shorter by one month, and I know you wish I would too, but too bad for all of us - I can't.

    Must remember that the bearer of bad news might not mean harm too. I really want to hope that you're not relaying all these to hurt me but to correct my ways but your behaviour's been more than contradictory and I really don't know what to think now. I'm frustrated and angry and feeling vindictive.

    If I could have a career devoid of all this unnecessary evils please do tell me what it is. Human interaction by default of its very nature must needs bring about these horrors, right? I am nothing to you, but you choose to harp on me. You are nothing to me too, and after this rant I shall put you where you belong - out of my mind. People like you cannot cause me anger because I will not let you. Scum of the earth.

    Surely these life forms are a form of terrorists too. Surely they can strike fear into people better than I. And their insidious ways and cowardly behaviour tie the hands of those who refuse to descend to their level. To hell with them and their bad karma - how can they not be afflicted by it after all their sins catch up with them? This ain't preaching, it's justice. What goes around comes around. Don't do to others what you wouldn't want done to yourself. For carelessly causing misery and sowing seeds of uncertainty, I hope you get what you deserve.

    I feel marginally better after venting. This experience will just be a few bytes on the net after this. Mind sweep.
slash with the pen ||| 5:45:00 pm