html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Stole a meme

    Guess it's not stealing if the stolen from intended the theft :p Thanks to Yi Hui for providing da meme anyway :)

    Name 20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people.

    1. Yi Hui
    2. Jo
    3. Cyn
    4. PJ
    5. Jenn
    6. Roy
    7. Kingsley
    8. Michael
    9. Ee Ling
    10. Ru
    11. Juls
    12. Ching
    13. Nic
    14. Sharm
    15. Clara
    16. Nursha
    17. Bee
    18. Fran
    19. Xiao Xuan
    20. Sarah

    1.How did you meet 14? S23

    2.What would you do if you've never met 1? There wouldn't be this quiz here.

    3.What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? Strange, they don't know each other. Heh. Weird coupling.

    4. Did you ever like 19? We're good friends!

    5. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? Naw.

    6. Describe 3. CRAZY NUT.

    7. Do you think 8 is attractive? I suppose he is, as he's a model - but I wouldn't know.

    8. Tell me something about 7. o_O is a slaving intern like me only he's worse off.

    9. Do you know any of 12's family? Her parents, and sort of her sister and brother-in-law?

    10. What's 8's favourite? COmputers? Bar-tending?

    11. what would you do when 18 confesses that he/she likes you? Good question

    12. What language(s) does 15 speak?-- English, Chinese...

    13. Who is 9 going out with? Ooh I want to know too :p

    14. How old is 16 now? 29 (she's deluded)

    15. When was the last time you talked to 13? Before she left for Germany. Must've been when we went out for lunch.

    16. What is 2's favourite band/singer? Does Butler count? -angelic-

    17. Would you ever date 4? I would if I were a guy :p

    18. Would you ever date 7? Nah, I don't go after guys who are attached

    19. Is 15 single? I suppose so? (answers question with question)

    20. What's 10's last name? Phua

    21. Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? Lol no

    22. What school does 3 go to? AJ :p

    23. Where does 6 live? BUkit Batok

    24. What's fav thing about 5? She's my precious little sister (you better be reading this) and this entails lots :p like free crs, eq hunts, advice, portals, etc etc. Heh.

    Finally done. Back on Tues, scurvy wrath.
slash with the pen ||| 10:20:00 pm