Tuesday, July 18, 2006
- 别想你忍不住我提醒自己
伤了心有些事也要过去
心很痛痛的不想再做我自己
别回头情已去缘已尽
很想你也不是因为失去你
爱了你用尽我全心全力
一生情只为这一次与你相遇
情难了难再续难再醒...
What can I say, I like listening to sappy songs :p and my mother's worst dream came true. I distinctly remember her saying something along the lines of "I'm glad you're not going to HC, you'll become
cheena and listen to Chinese songs!" The rest, as they say...
I'm glad to say not only did I convert, I made her a convert. Her favourite song is 老鼠爱大米 I am not kidding.
Had fun marathon shopping with Sb - apparently, we covered the whole of Orchard Road that day, and Bugis yesterday - but it was sooo worth it. The "if I don't buy something I totally wasted my time" fever caught us and we were all goners.
Spotted new object of desire. New crocs. Researched the next few models coming out, but they look too similar to the Beach or the Islander - "not handsome enough to tempt me" -lofty- :p the Prima is so feminine and practical. Shall see about that, if I can toggle my bank account -cries-
slash with the pen |||
10:02:00 pm