Wednesday, August 02, 2006
- Finally matriculated today, amidst much chaos and what not - and got pleasant surprises in the form of secondary schoolmates in my OG, in my faculty, in my university in general. It slams shut the door on JC life, and now we're all bobbing on a new ocean altogether. Matriculation was quite fun, although it was bewildering, people just shoving flyers and little miscellaneous items at you and asking for "two seconds" yucks. At any rate, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :D
And I had to trip off to the dentist, spent a good fifteen minutes hunting for the elusive clinic and then I subjected myself to an X-ray.
X-ray says I have a paramolar - a fifth wisdom tooth. It's supposed to be so rare that less than 1% have it, and usually on the upper jaw. Mine's on the lower jaw. It's also more common in the middle or towards the side, but mine has manifested as a fourth molar on the left side.
Dentist: "Can I post this on some online forums I subscribe to?"
Mum: "Wah, chances so small you also can hit, so lucky!"
AUGHHHHHHHHHH now I have surgery scheduled in a couple of months to remove FIVE wisdom teeth and I was calmly told I have MANY Leong's Premolars which puts my mouth in the "scientifically interesting" range. CURSES.
FIVE of those lil stinking buggers in my mouth -glares- no wonder they hurt.
slash with the pen |||
7:09:00 pm