Tuesday, August 01, 2006
- 城里的月光把梦照亮
请温暖他心房
看透了人间聚散
能不能多点快乐片段
城里的月光把梦照亮
请守护他身旁
若有一天能重逢
让幸福撒满整个夜晚
Sounds like wistful thinking to me if anything ever did...
Having finally quit all jobs for good, I spent the day lazing at home, but went back to work for lunch with the other temp staff.
Lunch was huge Sakae Sushi takeaway platters and custard puffs and we all cozied around a old box and (predictably, all girls) had a good chat.
Seven completely different people, some I never met before, but it's nice to know humour knows no age or circumstantial barriers. I finally realised twenty, twenty two, twenty three is not much different from nineteen or seventeen, I can relate with them. So we just camped in the middle of the department, all of them skipped divisional lunch and we fought over who had to eat the last few california rolls, good Lord there must've been 20 of them. 70 odd pieces of sushi -grins-
I'll miss them all mainly because I don't know if, when I'll see them again. Kat's back to Ireland soon I suppose, Ling Min and Desiree off to California and Boston soon. Sok Hiang will be working her way to whatever she wants to do, Li Jing will be going to poly. Kit and I will be plodding through universities here. Life is just full of beginnings and endings, but it's kinda sad.
So school starts soon for all of us again. I don't know if I still remember how to be a student, although arguably I haven't learnt yet. -winks-
There's a first time for everything, but we don't always have to experience everything, must we? If not, then why am I picking all the wrong things to put myself through? -wry-
slash with the pen |||
5:22:00 pm