Saturday, September 23, 2006
- Wow it's over! :p -pokes around at remnants of teeth-
They're actually quite pretty. They look MUSCULAR -in awe- but they won't photograph well... Hmmm.
It was so painless! Last thing I knew they were slipping the thingy into your nose to pump you full of laughing gas and the next thing I wake up with gauze in my mouth spitting blood :p feel so sleepy but my mum won't let me sleep.
Oh, the best thing was I got banana smoothie + ice cream for dessert -bliss- and my face is so numb I can't feel the aches. Been holding ice packs to it since afternoon T-T
But I'm doing well! ^_^ even if I have to cancel a meeting on Friday to take out stitches... Hai.
It's the recess-not-recess week. Buh. I should've just taken the MC.... -muses-
slash with the pen |||
8:07:00 pm