html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, October 16, 2006

 
    I can't wait for my birthday next year, and no, it's not because I'm gonna hit the big two-oh, but because POTO'S COMING TO TOWN! -silly dances-

    Jo, Yihui and I've already gotten tickets (tickets on hand, mate - high security vault for these!) and these are GOOD seats right in the middle of the circle, towards the back (we don't want to look up Christine's skirt now, do we) but I kinda wanted to sit in front so I could peer into the orchestra pit, but c'est la vie.

    It's amazing I still have time to blog, mud, eat, sleep, etc, because now school is so piling up and there's so much to do! Thankfully I enjoy most of it with the notable exception of econs which no one should enjoy; but still! My lack of a social life is getting worrying! :p

    Damn. Another point for concern - my memory's going. First, I started off forgetting to reply messages (yes, really) but thus far only one person's been affected, so net effect is negligable :p but now I forgot to eat my breakfast! and it was sitting on the dining table! I reasoned I'll start the computer, then eat - that's why it's STILL sitting on the friggin' table, uneaten X.X

    To do: Econs homework assignment, case presentation, mcq for tutorial later (?!?!?! -freaks out-) FNA tutorial, print the annual report or die, start doing the questions in OUR report, MNO get the freaking show on the road dude, we still can't video edit?! , get a hold on the as-yet-nonexistent companion guide, fortunately no one-pager this week, Stats.... Tutorial only, heng. Shites. And cook up the survey/responses. If anyone wants to make 1/500 of my survey responses legit, feel free to IM me. Always glad to accomodate.

    That's just SCHOOL.

    I have driving on Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri. Thank goodness it's a somewhat long weekend, and my mei is coming back on the 23rd. I have this nagging sensation that I'm missing something, but...

    Damn. My foggy memory's going... "Some Wednesday we (as in, my memory and I - I'm schizo, didn't you know?) have FNA lecture at unearthly hours (630pm-ish), remember?

    No, I don't remember. Damn cubed.

    Now let me start griping (you have been forewarned)

    Econs is so freaking hard.

    I don't GET econs.

    There's twenty different graphs that aren't labeled properly, forty different formula that isn't presented nicely and looks like that -censored- professor hit keys randomly and -

    But there's still hope. Game theory's next on the menu of "nasty things to learn" and I actually find game theory interesting! Thankfully, so do Prof so it should be a little less sleep inducing. Prof has some sense of humour, in one of the homework questions (group work, hallelujah) he said: Now-Sleep Inc produces Managerial Economics Pills, to cure insomnia (the module IS managerial econs :p) Owell. Doesn't help that he's deathly boring and (God help the next sem's students) I hear the other lecturer is WORSE. Is it them, or is it econs? -ponders-

    I'm happy now, because I've made myself something new to play with. Itchy fingers and all. I like to have things to fiddle with, like who hasn't noticed (who drops all the pens on the floor?) so I made myself a bracelet with movable parts, to fiddle with when lecture becomes too boring for words - yuanny caught me napping but that was only because she wanted me to entertain her - how we have fallen!

    Yay. I can collect my baby later! -squees- (re previous entry if you think I have illegitimate kids out there)

    Yup, this week should be a fun interesting especially edifying um, we'll see week.
slash with the pen ||| 9:32:00 am