Tuesday, October 24, 2006
- I learnt something interesting again today.
Note, not new, per se. :p
One of my friends has a sister eighteen years older than him! Gosh. Maybe that doesn't sound so old, but he's 26 and she's 44 -gasp- Heh.
Yesterday Jo and I went to pick Jenn up from the airport. We dallied around the airport, took Jo on her first ever sky train ride (gasp more!) Owell. Glad you're back, imouto :)
And then.... Today... I just spent the day alternately trying to do work and not doing work :p Am contemplating the opportunity cost of going for Cultural Studies tomorrow (don't want to -wails-) Story of my life. Only, if I went to cultural studies, it'd be the John Storey of my life (that's the writer of our textbook/reader) :D
AH WELL. C'est la vie. I had a pretty good holiday, for all that. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa to those who celeb :)
slash with the pen |||
4:59:00 pm