html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Sunday, October 29, 2006

 
    I need a hero
    I'm holding out for a hero til the end of the night
    He's gotta be strong
    And he's gotta be fast
    And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

    Whispering our goodbyes
    Waiting for the train
    I was dancing with my baby
    In summer rain

    Got a picture of you I carry in my heart
    Close my eyes to see it when the world gets dark
    Got a memory of you I carry in my soul
    I wrap it close around me when the nights get cold
    If you asked me how I'm doin' I'd say just fine
    But the truth is baby, if you could read my mind
    Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
    After all this time youre still with me its true
    Somehow you remain locked so deep inside
    Baby, baby, oh baby, not a day goes by

    It's the little imperfections, it's the sudden change in plans
    When she misreads the directions and we're lost
    But holding hands-
    Yeah I live for little moments like that

    Wishing you were somehow here again
    Knowing we must say goodbye
    Try to forgive, teach me to live
    Give me the strength to try
    Help me say goodbye
    Help me say goodbye


    Feeling such a maelstrom of things. So here, all the songs of the moment. My head's so confused I can't sort out my thoughts and my body's so tired that it's all I can do to tap the keys -.- hate feeling this useless.

    Owell, I had an enjoyable weekend. And the killer week is past. It's all going to go downhill from here, hopefully...
slash with the pen ||| 8:12:00 pm