html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Friday, October 20, 2006

 
    Took long enough to log in! -.-

    It just struck me that if my memory really continues to fail me, won't I forget all the funny things that occur to me daily? Tsk.

    If I'm going to forget, let's try and remind myself in future funny things DID happen to me.

    Yuanny is so funny! (This dates way back) Lol. Econs is so much spicier because of her and her "xiao boy boys" - the JC kids who take our econs as their H3 thingy. Poor suckers. Anyway, she's a self-confessed admirer of gays, metros, ah peks, little boys... in short, any guy but those our age :p so funny.

    Then today we bought cheng tng from the Deck and she was sloooowly sipping it in Stats lecture; so of course it started dripping on the make-shift table thing we get in LTs. So she tugged my jacket sleeve and went "Mummy, table wet!" When she didn't get a satisfactory response from me, she turned to Van and tugged HER shirt and went, "Mummy, table wet!" again! Lol.

    MNO today was pretty interesting, although if it were for real we'd just perish. As a team, we were supposed to fantasise that we were plane-crashed in the artics and had fifteen articles with us, which we were supposed to rank in order of importance. This led to some squabbles, like...

    Norman: I think the axe is quite important. I ranked it as #1.
    Kenneth: Yea, I agree.

    Typical guys.

    Marjorie: Hey wait, I don't think the axe is important. I ranked it #14.

    -all stare aghast at her-

    I ranked it 3 or 4, if i recall correctly. How could you not need an axe in this kinda situation? :p

    After we settled that (Marj lost :p) then... I remember all six of us were in dispute over what should be 6th in importance. Chipying and I thought it should be one thing, Norman and Dessy another, and Marj and Kenneth a third. So the way we settled it... Kenneth, Norman and Chip "open number"-ed and Kenneth won - so his and Marj's choice was first. Next, Chip and Norman "scissors paper stone"-ed and Norman lost - so our choice went next, and Dessy's and Norman's last :p childish, but it gets the job done :D I think our group is so noisy it's fun -beams-

    Burrr. My upper eyelids are flirting dangerously with my lower ones. I can't be so heartless as to deny the two pairs of star-crossed lovers their due, right. In short, I have to call it a night. Adios, amigos! Happy Deepavali and Hari Raya Puasa, and if you're reading this, XT, happy birthday :)
slash with the pen ||| 11:38:00 pm