html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Sunday, October 01, 2006

 
    WAH the greatest compliment my blog desires is to be told it's funny -beams- really!

    Aw, I just HAD to blog about the @#$&*%$ assignment online...

    For accounting, we can get 5% automatically if you ATTEMPT five online assignments - I think, got free things must take - so I printed the first one out to work out today, then come home to upload answers.

    There was one question where two blanks supposed to tally had a discrepancy of 60k (some trial balance, irrelevant accounting lingo) then I panicked. Recounted everything (isn't that where errors arise, after all?) and then recounted everything again (because recounts are not infallible either) and then wanted to sit down and cry but heng sia! realised I forgot to input some figure. So, in the end everything straightened out -satisfied-

    Recess week's over (haiz, might as well wake up to reality) and my stitches are out! I thought it would be a lengthy procedure so I brashly put a meeting three hours after my scheduled dental. In the end, it took all of TEN MINUTES to remove those damn stitches (one fell out by itself, so smart) and five of those minutes were spent poking around in my mouth with that bent mirror thingy. -.- just snipsnipsnip and tweaktweaktweak and all out! I didn't even get to see the little pieces of thread T-T and now I have this vairy interesting little syringe with a blunt hollow bent needle (sorry for the too-many-adjectives) to clean the back of my jaw hehe. So interesting -gleam-

    Next half of term is going to be hellish.......

    (Wah KNS almost posted to the wrong blog, again... So embarrassing - almost! Heng heng -checks again- )
slash with the pen ||| 8:55:00 pm