Wednesday, November 01, 2006
- Amazing, I sit here in what seems to be to be an utterly secluded corner, and people I know just kinda passed by. More people than I knew were in FASS, for sure. Cool.
Feels like a great load off my back, now. MNO video is over (I forgot to mention) and now all this internal crap is cleared up I can breathe easier. And internal crap doesn't mean my organs are in trouble, either. Mental crap. Yea, that's the word I was looking for. All the other projects are wrapping up and while there's a hell lot more of fine-tuning and last-minute scrabbles, a lot of "to hell with it give me the report and I'll type it" and bleah, since I don't like research, field-work and such the least I can do is the compilations and editing, right.
Much of my own problems are self-created. Stupid.
slash with the pen |||
3:05:00 pm