html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, November 06, 2006

 
    Haiz. I typed up a long, long post, and now it's all gone. MURPHY, be damned! >.<

    T-T so sad! I typed up a whole long post of my mother's foibles, and now they're all gone.

    -deep breath-

    Let me try to manually recover what I lost >.<

    You know I'm tired when the brashest, least sensitive soul in class tells me (and incidentally, everyone else in hearing range -.-) "You look REALLY tired. You didn't sleep last night? What were you up to?" -nudge nudge wink wink- GOOD LORD, woman, I was rushing the stats project!

    Speaking of the stats project... let's not.

    -debates whether to relate mother dearest's foibles-

    She's berating me soundly for advertising her foolish behaviour on the world wide web. Incentive to continue, that is.

    She's so silly! (And she calls me silly, although rightly so)

    me: I looked like 流氓 today in school...
    mum: Why?!
    me: Dressed in this (oversize) shirt and (tattered) jeans what.
    mum: Oy, that shirt is from (she can't remember where) okay!
    me: Why did you buy it so big? (I'm swimming in it and anyone who knows my mum knows she goes for fitted rather than floating :p)
    mum: Why cannot?! No matter what size I buy also the same price what!

    Oh, and my brother too... I don't think I've especially blogged about this, so here goes...

    me: Greg, your eyebrows are growing together. (They are, you know. He's a hairy kid.)
    Greg: Shut up. -attempts to shield forehead-
    me: That's not going to make them go away. Do you want me to get you a pair of tweezers or a small razor so you can get rid of them? -faux sympathies- otherwise you'll achieve the unibrow effect!
    Greg: Ya I know. Lend me yours when we get home la. Help me pluck them out can or not?
    -look askance at his grubby hands-
    me: We'll see.

    I look away to see if the bus is coming and turn back to see Greg pulling at his bushy brows with his hands.

    me: What are you doing, you fool?! You're not removing the right hairs!
    Greg: -grunt- don't care la, just get rid of them. -happily pulls out more-

    Mother dearest says I'm mean because I'm using my family as fodder for entertainment, but hey, funny is my business :p

    Oh, yea.

    My printer wheezes and woozes its way through my anti-enviromental endeavours. I sat my laptop on the ground next to my printer (printing requires TLC T-T) and played music. 珊瑚海 started playing, and as I idly kept an eye on the printer I came to the realisation that my printer printed in time with 珊瑚海. The horror! my printer likes Jay Chou!

    The horror reminds me of Kurtz, which reminds me of Lit, which reminds me of last year. While I would not give anything to go back and repeat those lessons, I kinda miss JC days. -wistful- I had a heck lot of fun back then. Not to mention, no one told me I was a sloppy dresser or tried to intimate that I was -laughs-
slash with the pen ||| 10:16:00 pm