Friday, November 24, 2006
- Heh Jo, 2 is my favourite number... Haiz.
And the Samsung K5 is on my want list for Christmas. Mum was in a good mood (2.2 months bonus, go figure) so she said I could think about it and if I still want it after we come back from HK then we'll get it as part of my Christmas bundle ^_^ Nic says it looks too high tech but heh, I like high tech. So many things I want for Christmas T-T but never mind. Save money. (2 GB or 4?!)
If I've learnt anything from this sem it's to choose non-core modules with EXTREME care, solicit as many external opinions as possible and beware of seminars. NO MORE FASS MODULES for me, thank you very much! I just cannot take them!
Eh Jo, I had this site I wanted you to see... about a graduate student teaching Lit to undergrads and his hilarious escapades ;)
Hmmm a whole year since the A's... I miss NJ. Had so much fun... and now people are all flying overseas and even if they're in Singapore I don't see them so what's the point?
Heh my phone bill came yesterday and all of us got a fright of my life. For the VERY FIRST TIME since my lucky number was given to me I haven't exceeded anything by a single cent. o.O Didn't make too many outgoing calls... and made half the allotted number of SMSes (GASP! I remember when I busted my limit ten days into the month!) No one wants to msg me anymore :( My phone is SO quiet and ominously, the only beeps are from...IVLE. Save me from my school!
Pffft. Am irritated with my hair because I cut it and now it's a little short to be in a twist. Or braid, for that matter. Strands keep falling rahhhh.
Onnnne weeeek MOOOOORE. I feel like 2.4 all over again and telling myself "Xth round already! (6-X) rounds more!" and then counting steps, metres, converting it to miles, etc, etc.
One week
Seven days
168 hours
10080 min
604799 seconds ^_^
As of 2nd I'll be HOME FREE! And besides the 4th which is devoted to Picky and Vivocity... ;) I'm good to go, anywhere! till the 9th, that is... 9-12th - HK. -nods to self-
slash with the pen |||
7:59:00 pm