Monday, November 27, 2006
- I swear, I studied! Forced myself out to study with papa (thanks for suffering me half the day!) and we wandered off shopping after a while... but I pretty much am done with mugging econs. Faint disappointment stayed with me the whole day, but haiz. C'est la vie. Kinda tired from living like a bat the last days (heck, week.) and now my biological clock refuses to rewire itself.
So, just now while Ru was trying on stuff in the shop, the proprietor was chatting idly to me.
P: Girl ah, why you wear your jeans so loose one? Must wear tighter, then it will make your legs look slimmer!
(Loosely translated.)
Me: -mumbles something-
P: So must buy new one already! Throw those away! Jeans ah, must bao jing jing (wrap tight tight) then nice!
The paranoid never-throw-anything-away hoarder freak in me went into cardiac arrest.
slash with the pen |||
10:41:00 pm