Sunday, November 19, 2006
- I think in spite of it all, today was a pretty happy day. I laughed and laughed - and that's always good medicine, even though I got admonished and scolded for not going to the doctor :p
Thanks to Amin and Patlian and all who made me happy today ^_^
I really like kittens -wry- but that's going to send me into a laughing fit again and given my cough, that's really not ideal...
Think of me... think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye... Remember me... Once in a while, please promise me you'll try...
Four months to PotO, and what's four months when we've waited years? ;)
Ah, before I forgot... another low-down on my family members. This time it's daddy dearest.
My dad is WEIRD (I sense a trend) Just now Greg Dad and I went to Kushinbo for dinner and they announced the "special" dessert - candy floss. Cool. So my dad went and got a stick, and the two of them were eating happily (I was way too stuffed to even look at it, though Greg insisted it was really like eating nothing) Suddenly my dad spat out something. You know if you eat a wad of cotton candy it becomes this little hard sugar ball - and my dad didn't eat that. That sent Greg and I into convulsions and my dad is really daft about this kind of things. We just kept laughing and pretending we DID NOT SEE what he just did! Reminds me of that quote from Austen - "Charlotte wisely did not see." So yeah.
We've survived one semester, and none the worse for wear (unless you count the 7 versions of three projects and innumerable versions of each assignment about to be consigned to rubbish bin) but we gotta pull through exams first! C'mon, the A levels were harder :p With any luck, there'll be no such thing as a "CAP puller" and S/Us will be S's and not U's and no one gets less than a C :p Ganbatte ne!
slash with the pen |||
1:52:00 am