Tuesday, November 28, 2006
- Sighhhh two down, three more to go. Econs was dreadful today. I finally learnt why they impose a time limit on exams, other than to torture me :p I almost ran out of time! Dreadful.
In addition to bad English, bad questions... bad timing... Haiz. What else could I have screwed up? Oh, I must have looked pretty gloomy at the end of the paper, because when Dr Jo (the lecturer) picked my paper off the table he said "Smile!" I think I just gave him a pretty incredulous look. You set the effing paper, easy for you to smile T-T
And CS wasn't any better. You KNOW you screwed up somewhere when you come out of the exam and you don't give a flying toot whether or not you're going to get a S or a U. And even if I fail, no way am I ever stepping into that class again. Once was too much already.
I should be mugging stats (SFX: pukes) and I'm not. I'm not done with my one page that I can bring into the exam. Sigh... I should go do it.
slash with the pen |||
9:09:00 pm