Friday, November 03, 2006
- T-T
T-T T-T T-T
Oh man, I screwed up again. Why am I so BLUR T-T
-rationalises with self- but they didn't send an email this time -considers-
(I missed one of the freaking subject pool surveys and they're going to dock my marks... T-T)
振作一点。。。-deep breaths-
Today wasn't such a bad day. Had no lessons from ten to four (why the heck did I go to school... for Stats... at NINE, FREAKING NINE AM!) and we all sat around and "talk cock" like Jie Wei says. "We so slack ah, other group pia report we sit here shake leg laugh so happily, I really like the Stats group!" Yea, I like the Stats group too. After the fact that those two lazy guys still have to send me stuff to put into the report, I'm cool :p
I like making new friends, I like shaking legs as much as the next person does too, but I'm running low on energy. So...much...inertia.... -laughs-
-kicks the webcast system- Spent the better part of an hour trying to get onto the webcast because hey, I felt motivated and decided to clear the backlog, as it is. So sue me, the nuscast works fine the other 364 days I decide to sleep instead. I thought there might, you know, be this chance that it would work for me.
Fat chance, Murphy's laughing at me right now. Buttered bread and all that.
Oho, Greg baked coooookies. The kind with chocolate chunks. Admittedly, it was the pre-packed kind. So, no skills involved (vaguely remember making some of those way back when) and since I'm not dead yet, let's all give him a hand for turning on the oven. His cookies don't come with delivery services, though...
-maria said:
Bring More Cookies In
-maria said:
poke-
Assume nothing , question everything [ The mot du jour] (._. ) ( ._.) said:
...
Assume nothing , question everything [ The mot du jour] (._. ) ( ._.) said:
come out get it
Assume nothing , question everything [ The mot du jour] (._. ) ( ._.) said:
move ur ass
What a loving brother. What more could I ask for?
Heh TGIF after all. -beams-
slash with the pen |||
9:00:00 pm