Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Ugh.
- I feel just like I did at Pre-U Sem last year... when I was running the forty deg fever. Slight fever (I hope) and hacking cough, sigh. I hate being sick and just ask my mum, I'm a bad invalid. Not that I am, now, but... Sigh. Trying to do my own work, get brother to do work and getting as much water as I can into me since I always, always become Sunmaid Raisins when I have fever -.- I do not like being sick.
My mum is thankfully off to Langkawi for a short sailing siesta (ooh, how alliterative) and so will not nag me to sleep/eat/whatever like she usually does. Thanks to her changing jobs (sort of) all her colleagues have been giving her gifts of food. Sigh. And since my mum thinks she's fat (all of you who have seen my mother before, snort now) and brother doesn't like sweets, who is supposed to eat them all?! Seriously though, wouldn't you all be tempted? A peek in the fridge reveals:
1. Chocolates from some exotic European country, half of which are white chocolates and thus mine automatically ^_^
2. Durian butter cake, home made. It's really good.
3. Two different lots of brownies. Not sampled yet, so I refrain from comment.
4. Chocolate cake. See 3.
That's just what my mum got for leaving :p sigh. My head is spinning and I can't think straight. Cash flow tutorial is swimming in my head and stupid brother reminds me why I hate that TV so much. Loud and mindless. ARRRRGH. I can't keep straight what the heck are the different components and am getting increasingly worried since tutorial is tomorrow... and I probably can't give myself another self-proclaimed holiday since I would much rather be better. Sigh.
Needs cuddles and sleep and someone to do her work :(
slash with the pen |||
6:32:00 pm