Monday, November 13, 2006
- Whew. Finally done with teacher analysis -dies- I find it so fun to know that I hold their bonuses in my hands (that's for mumbling away, sucker. That's for not telling me when I had to hand in my project!)
KNS "You have finished evaluating all your teachers. If you wish to change your evaluation..."
Scroll furiously down to the bottom and savagely click "Continue"!
WAHLAU, I spent the last half hour
I think I gave a pretty good eval already (just kidding with the No Christmas Bonus For You) and aughhhh I'm so tired. So tired. My eyebags have become a permanent fixture (T-T) and...and... three projects due on consecutive days means my typing skills are pushed to the max. Talk about pedal to the metal. Ugh. Being busy is probably good, though... I don't think so much when busy. Paradoxical as it sounds. But lately all I do is mull, so what's the point x.x
Four more days, then one week of blessed peace. Peace being no frantic smses to draft something, to edit something, to type something, to anything something - I would do it but I don't have to like it.
I'm inanely pleased that my econs seems to be improving somewhat. Maybe because game theory is interesting, maybe because it ain't calculation. Whichever way, I managed to change the minds of my group members during discussion today. Although Norman's remark about the two of us screwing the group's survival chances in the Artic haunts me somewhat... I digress. Jeffrey, the group-acclaimed econs genius (never studied econs before and produces MRI-like graphs - which are correct) ceded a couple points to me - but not without much discussion which is a nice name for argument :p I feel pleased because my econs sucks and hey, little things make me happy ^_^ So maybe my econs doesn't suck that much...
Oh, and my MNO tutor is soooo nice. I've basically passed MNO! Which isn't to say it ain't gonna be a CAP puller, but still. I've passed. Did reasonably well for the analyses and CQ video (woohoo, you guys rawk) and I'm pretty sure I won't screw up for participation, and the freakin' subject pool is IN THE BAG, BABY.
And I passed the stats midterms! Granted, I felt happier before noticing almost 10% of the people managed to get full marks (Freaks.) and also before noticing a solid 70% of the population is in the same marks bracket at me. But hey, I'm still a little above the mean ^_^
Better publish before internet goes down again :|
slash with the pen |||
10:49:00 pm