html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Friday, December 01, 2006

 
    I know entirely too many people with interesting blogs. I mean, how is one to mug thirteen weeks' worth of accounting notes when these wordsmiths ply their trade? :p

    I'm in a rare good mood this morning, because I spend the first half hour reading funny things. And, I managed to finish the paper in plenty of time. Whew. Here I was thinking uni had kinda removed all gears higher than...two...from my brain. And the accelerator.

    MNO was okay, I guess. If you'd watched all the videos or attended all the lectures or read all the notes (I hadn't). That being the case, we were all going in there with the intention to "sod it!" or a pretty close approximation thereof. I believe someone said even if we can't answer, just crap, right? Yeaaaa.

    I was so afraid I'd run out of time (I can so see how this could become a potential phobia of mine) I scribbled like the possessed and didn't bother to check the time. As a result, I gratefully penned the last sentence, capped it with a full stop, and THEN checked my watch....1.45pm. Suddenly all those good feelings came back to me. I'm still capable of finishing within MY time limits! ^_^ And then the bad feelings came back too. What the hell was I to do to entertain myself with extrememly scarce resources for another hour, since I do not leave the examination hall early? (Once was ENOUGH.)

    NB. I've concluded leaving the examination hall early is bad for my nerves. I panic and then break down consequently thinking I COULD HAVE done something in that time I did leave early and thus - it's really not worth it. For me at least :D

    I fiddled, I stared, I fidgeted, basically did everything but reread my pathetic answers and pray for inspiration. I mean, my tutor said (and I quote) "Just get 17 marks (out of hundred) and you will definitely pass! Surely can get 17 marks right?" The last was accompanied by a pretty wide-eyed incredulous look so I hope 17 marks is not too far out of my league.

    What the hell, I'm supposed to be mugging accounting. I've been looking at this page "Cash Flow Statement" for the past 45 minutes.
slash with the pen ||| 10:11:00 am