html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 
    Shopping always makes me happy, if it's with friends ^_^ spent today with Amin in town shopping for presents (she did the shopping, not me...) haiz times are coming that time will be spent with boyfriends and not friends anymore, so I must take what time I can...

    Why must we start worrying about next sem when this one just finished? >.< I haven't played enough! (Childish me.) Hard to imagine I really just finished on Sat and I've been having fun since then ^_^

    Oh, I remember why I even came on to blog >.<

    Darn Windows Live Messenger. I've been having so much problems with it! It logs in upon starting up my laptop, so once it logs in it'll give me the "Blue Screen Of Death" (BSOD) and then crash my com. At first it was once in a blue moon (no pun intended) then it started getting more frequent and now it's every friggin' time I try to log in on WLM. So I've got to backpedal to the antique Windows Messenger (funny how much difference a WORD makes) and it sucks. But it doesn't crash my com.

    Sigh. It's either a driver problem (no idea which) or... I don't know what! I'm tech-illiterate! -wails- Sigh. I can put up with lousy MSN for now :( it's not like a lot of people are charging to talk to me anyway -sulks- I've tried deinstalling and reinstalling, downloading the most current version as someone from MSN replied to my irate complaint, and.... not logging in. It only crashes when I log into WLM, so I think that disproves a friend's theory that it's dust in the computer (the laptop's version of bats in the belfry, perhaps :p) There's SOMETHING WRONG WITH WLM and I want it fixed! -scrunches up face-

    Sigh. The only silly black cloud marring my joy of post-exam intensive mudding-ness.
slash with the pen ||| 11:22:00 pm