html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 
    -yawns- I only ever log into Friendster nowadays when someone sends me something, or adds me. I still remember how I got into it, all that Wynnie Tay's fault :p still recall her exuberently expanding her fan base by recruiting all of us, lol. So long ago.

    My brother turned 16 today, which sort of prompted me to remember (hazily) what it was like to be so young. (Relatively speaking.)

    Ugh, I don't like reminders that I'm going to turn twenty, but never mind, twenty's not all that old. I don't recall any such apprehension when I was nine. Did anyone get the shakes thinking they were going to be ten? Strangeness :p

    Like Jenn says, it's been a tiring few days on the mud! What with double exp, qp and qreset.... You see people groaning for a let up so they can go home and sleep :)

    It's a sad day for many little children out there who haven't learnt how to tolerate that dreaded institution.... SCHOOOOOOL. My brother is moping. Serves him right :p

    You set my head a-spinning just like a tilt-a-whirl -
    That's when I knew you were my kind of girl!

    Haha, earworm of the past few days :)
slash with the pen ||| 7:16:00 pm