html> roses of summer
[blog] [tag] [links] [archives] [credits]

Monday, February 05, 2007

 
    One month since I last blogged ^_^

    School's coming along okay. You can feel the gear shifting from one to five what with projects picking up and papers to be written. But it's still before term break, ie I've been keeping up (somewhat). This term CAP must go up.

    Sigh the to-do list on the RHS of my screen is telling me I have three tutorials to complete, quizzes to do and subject pool to register for.

    (I have a whole skeleton to pick with that subject pool system, but that -.- can wait.)

    I spend more time mudding and editing scanlations than doing work, but that's pretty typical of me. Hee. I don't know if I enjoy this sem's modules yet... but I think it's pretty okay. Sigh. At least CNY's round the corner. Two weeks more! Cuddles to imouto who is going to try and make yusheng by herself ;)

    Gahhh I was just so pissed with marketing tutorial that I had to come on and vent some :) Back to the grindstone.
slash with the pen ||| 8:33:00 pm