Friday, April 20, 2007
Auld Lang Syne.
Just something to break the tedium of studying:
Laptop is giving me problems again, and I was getting jittery (the thought of losing 60GB of data can do that to one) so I asked my mom to loan me her extra hard drive to back up stuff. She lent me this first gen 20GB HDD and I was pretty miffed to find 12odd GB on it already. So much for being able to save the money I wanted to spend on a HDD, I'll have to spend it anyway.
I opened up the browser to see what junk my mom stuffed on her "spare" HDD and I saw this blue...pinafore...that looked like.. SN uniform. Didn't quite recognize the people in the photo, though. Good Lord! I looked like a freaking toot :p -rofl- and my mom's hair! (Mental note to self - no more circle glasses, please.)
I looked at the pictures of my brother and literally laughed till I started crying. No, it's not some half-starved homeless child, it's my totally adorable brother sporting a bowl haircut. He looks SO SOLEMN -rofl-
Just for a before-and-after, there's a photo we took... Last Dec in HK. Glimpse the sparkle in his ear (not eye, sorry) where that vainpot dabbles in jewellery like some tai-tai. Yes, how times have changed.
Here! Greg and I. Outside some rather upmarket shopping centre in mainland HK. Have we changed for the better? :p
There were other more embarrassing photos. But I canna divulge them. My mother threatened me.
As Garl said so cheerily, "We call it Hellweek here!" Yes, hellweek is fast approaching -scurries back to books-
slash with the pen |||
8:24:00 pm
